Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

A: Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just pr...

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

Q: How long does it take to change out an oil pan gasket on a 2004 chevy blazer? Why is it so expensive when the gasket is vheap part

Hello. The procedure for this vehicle could be considered labor intensive in comparison to other vehicles. Replacing an oil pan gasket for your vehicle requires that the transmission be separated from the engine in order to remove and install a...

Q: How do I toggle in the driver information center (DIC)?

When using the driver information center (DIC), you have to toggle between options. Doing so is very easy, and makes the DIC an easy feature to use. To toggle in the DIC, simply press the up or down arrow buttons...

Q: How do the active head restraints work in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

Active head restraints are provided only in the front two seats, and only on some Altimas (it depends on the trim level). If your car is equipped with these, they provide additional safety in the event of an accident. They...