Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

Q: How to set a carburetor on a big block 454? I think the carburetor is a 600 cm

Hi - As excited as most of our team would be to work on a classic, big-block 'Vette, that is not a service we can offer at this time. I would check references by other Corvette forum members on a...

Q: What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) lock light mean?

The all-wheel drive (AWD) lock light means that the all-wheel drive system is locked. In this condition, power is continuously sent to all four wheels. On the other hand, when the system is in auto all-wheel drive, the distribution...

Q: How do you lock the passenger windows?

Sometimes, particularly if you’re riding with Children, you want to make sure that the windows stay up. This is easy with the Altima. Just use the window lock button on the driver front power window panel. Here’s how to use...