Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

Q: P2097 trouble code - 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport

Hi there. For your vehicle's P2097 (post catalyst fuel trim system too rich bank 1) code, this can be difficult to diagnose. For all intents and purposes, the vehicle's PCM (powertrain control module) has recognized too much fuel and not...

Q: Car hit by lightning and won't start.

You will need to have the vehicle towed to a dealer. I have seen many vehicles like this and in most cases, if not all, the computers in the vehicle get zapped and fried. I would recommend contacting your insurance...

Q: What safety tips should I follow when towing a trailer?

Adding a trailer to your car means that you have additional weight to deal with, but it also means that you have additional length. Depending on the load you’re carrying, it may also mean additional height. Follow these simple safety...