Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

A: Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just pr...

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

Q: Van works well until it gets hot.

Operating temperature can drastically affect vehicle components - especially electronics. An engine that won't start when hot usually indicates a problem in one of the vehicle's circuits or electronic parts. Heat can cause thermal expansion and contraction, as well as...

Q: Does my car require synthetic engine oil or any oil additives?

Take a look at any auto parts store today and you’ll see a ton of different options when it comes to engine oil. There’s conventional oil, synthetic oil, and even conventional/synthetic blends. Any oil can be used in your Accord,...

Q: How do I apply the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important part of your braking system that should always be used when you park your vehicle, as it can keep your car from rolling away. To apply the parking brake, press down on the...