Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

A: Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just pr...

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

Q: How big of a trailer can I tow?

How much weight you should tow depends largely on your trailer tow. However, you should never tow a trailer of more than 1,000 lbs, and if you have the fuel economy model, you shouldn’t tow any trailer, ever.

Q: How should you adjust the seat backs?

Adjusting the seat backs in your car is about finding the most comfortable position for sitting, but it’s also about being safe while driving. Here are a few important tips to ensure that you’re able to be both safe and...

Q: How do I release the parking brake?

Before driving, you should always release the parking brake. If you do not release the brake, the car will not drive normally, and you can do serious damage to both the braking system, and the engine. To release the parking...