Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

3. How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Q: Car makes clunking sound

A clunking sound could be anything from a worn suspension part, to an internal differential problem. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your truck for the source of the noise firsthand, and recommend...

Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

The heated mirrors are a safety feature that can increase visibility out of the side mirrors. The heated mirrors help get rid of condensation, fog, and ice from the mirrors, so that you can see better out of them. To...

Q: What does the forward collision alert (FCA) Warning Light mean?

The forward collision alert (FCA) system is a key safety feature in your vehicle that helps alert you when you are rapidly approaching a vehicle. The FCA Warning Light is located in the middle of the instrument panel. The FCA...