Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.

3. How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Q: 1st and 2nd I lost 3rd and 4th actually goes into neutral in 3rd and 4th

I don't think it has to do with your speedometer. The speedometer cable that goes to your speedometer has a sensor on the opposite side but the sensor isn't big enough to cause damage to your transmission. I would check...

Q: What are the two modes of operation for seat belts?

You might think that your seat belts only lock down during an emergency – a collision, for instance. That’s true, but only partially. Your seat belts actually offer two modes of operation. These are emergency locking retractor (ELR) and automatic...

Q: Revs up and out of control

Hello. The throttle cable could be sticking causing the RPMs to increase excessively if the throttle cable is holding the throttle open when it shouldn’t be. There also could be a bad throttle position sensor or idle control unit. These...