Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

3. Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Q: What is the best way to keep children safe with air bags?

It is very unsafe to have an infant or a child come into contact with the front air bags. To keep children and infants safe, always place them in a back seat, and make sure they are properly buckled up....

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

It only takes a few seconds to recline the front seats. To do so, first locate the recline lever on the outboard side of the seat. Then, pull the lever, and push the seat into the desired reclining position. Release...

Q: Q: Air conditioning blows hot air

Hello. If the AC will not blow cold air, then it may indeed be low on refrigerant. Most AC systems will not allow you to simply add refrigerant without jumping the compressor to get it to turn on. If the...