Q: Q: How do I turn the heated seats?

How do I turn the heated seats?

3. Q: How do I turn the heated seats?

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seat?

The rear seat of your Accord is designed to fold down onto the seat bottom to provide access to the trunk, as well as to help make carrying larger items easily. Folding down the seat back just requires a few...

Q: Q: Truck won't start

If this is the factory light on the dash that says "theft" and is blinking fast, then your theft system is activated. You may need to try another key first after locking all of the doors and waiting a half...

Q: Q: What do the turn signal indicators mean?

The turn signal indicators are located on your instrument panel. When one of the turn signal indicators is flashing, it means the corresponding turn signal is currently on. If both turn signals are flashing simultaneously, it means that your hazard...