Q: Q: How do I turn the dome lamps on?

How do I turn the dome lamps on?

3. Q: How do I turn the dome lamps on?

Q: How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?

Your car is equipped with several instrument panel lights designed to illuminate the gauges, dials and readouts so you can see them when driving in low-light conditions or at night. You can adjust the brightness of your instrument panel lights...

Q: How do you fix the ESC

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several issues that can occur when it comes to faults with the electronic stability control. If the light has come on, then the first step should be to have the vehicle scanned...

Q: 2013 Chevy Cruze gear shifter was pulled out of park without brake pedal being applied now it will flow through all gears without the brakes.

Hi there. If the shifter is able to move without the brakes being pressed, then the brake switch (which also has the neutral safety switch built in it) in not working. Check the harness to the switch and see if...