Q: How do I turn the cross traffic feature on or off?

How do I turn the cross traffic feature on or off?

3. How do I turn the cross traffic feature on or off?

Q: How do I personalize the language settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the settings that you can customize is the language. Your vehicle has three languages it can operate in: English, French, and Spanish. To customize the...

Q: Random warning light.... Service RSC now, wrench, and check engine warnings.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission range sensor is related to the P0705 code as you know and have fixed. The U2023 code is related to the ABS (anti-lock braking system). I would suggest replacing the ABS sensor, however...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the air outlets?

You can adjust the air outlets to control where the hot or cold air is blowing in your vehicle’s cabin. To do so, simply adjust the outlets with your fingers until they are pointed in the direction of your choice....