Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

3. How do I turn speed control on?

Q: How do you use cruise control?

Your car is equipped with cruise control – a system that allows you to set a specific speed for the car. Once it’s set, you can take your foot off the gas and the car will maintain that speed. This...

Q: How do I adjust the speed compensated volume?

The speed compensated volume automatically adjusts your sound system’s volume as your speed changes, to adjust for road and wind noise. To adjust the sensitivity of the system, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down...

Q: What do the turn signal lights mean?

The turn signal lights located in your instrument cluster are connected to the same circuit that your turn signal lights are on for both the front and rear of your car. When your have the turn signal engaged, it will...