Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: Cruise control not working

Hi. There are quite a few things that could be causing this issue. The control switch position is sent to the steering angle sensor via the clockspring in the steering column. Then the steering angle sensor sends the cruise control...

Q: Passenger side rear mirror and gas cap

Hello, thanks for writing in. I would recommend buying a replacement gas cap from factory Ford as these are typically engineered much better than many of the aftermarket companies. Regarding your Check Engine Light, you should have this checked at...

Q: My Check Engine Light is on - 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250

There are a variety of reasons the check engine light may come on. Unfortunately, this generally requires hooking the car up to a scanning tool to download any potential faulty codes in the computer that may indicate more specifically what...