Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

3. How do I turn speed control on?

Q: Q: How do I set the cruise control?

When you’re cruising down the highway, you may want to give your foot a rest while driving. Cruise control keeps your vehicle at a constant speed as you travel. This setting is adjusted by a small lever on the right...

Q: When I'm sitting in park my truck makes a loud bang sound

Depending on the sound and the location of the sound, this may be related to a misfire/backfiring problem. Engine backfire is caused by an imbalance in the air/fuel ratio being supplied to the motor and will occur in one of...

Q: Replaced only 1 tire in AWD vehicle.

It is recommended on any vehicle with AWD (all-wheel-drive) to replace all four tires at the same time. The reason behind this need is due to the computer on the vehicle constantly monitoring the speed of each wheel. The computer...