Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

A: To turn on your speed control, press the On...

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: Multiple warning lights due to electronic control module - 2009 Kia Borrego

As the problem is fairly uncommon, it is likely the engine ecu did experience a processing failure and caused many warning lights to illuminate once the computer lost communication with the other systems. All of the systems where warnings came...

Q: Will not start, just keeps cranking.

Most professional mechanics will agree that taking time to diagnose a hard to start issue is worth the money and time; as it tends to reduce issues you've listed above. The only recommendation that we would offer is to have...

Q: My car inadvertently got coolant into the engine through a broken seal and . 1.5 gallons. What is the worst i can expect to happen

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With such dramatic failures and so many opinions, it is easy to become confused and worried. Checking the oil at this point will not tell you much. Any metal shavings that have come...