Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

A: To turn on your speed control, press the On...

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: What do the cruise control indicators mean?

The cruise control indicators are located on the instrument panel. When the light that says Cruise is illuminated, then system is turned on. When the light that says Set is illuminated, then the speed is set and the system is...

Q: Needed brakes car would go in reverse but wouldn't move finally did but super loud metal to metal sound

Hello. If the brakes sounded that bad then chances are that the pad may have come loose and jammed between the brake pad bracket and the rotor. It is also possible that the caliper piston came out of its bore....

Q: How do I manually level the headlights?

You may want to adjust the level of the highlights based on the loading weight of the vehicle and the number of passengers. Locate the leveling dial on the left side of the dashboard. Press up on the button...