Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

3. How do I turn speed control on?

Q: i was driving down the expressway playing with the cruise when it just stopped running i have power but when i turn the switch

The cruise control should not be related to anything in your vehicle that would otherwise cause it to die. However, this is a known issue with the Chevy HHR and is often a result of unresolved electrical issue. I would...

Q: What does the safety belt Warning Light mean?

The safety belt Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of the front occupants does not have their seat belt securely fastened. The light is also accompanied by a chime. When the seat belt...

Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. If the light is solidly illuminated, then one of the tires is experiencing dangerously low tire pressure. Check your tire pressure and adjust as you need to bring them...