Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

A: To turn on your speed control, press the On...

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: What do the cruise control indicators mean?

The cruise control indicators are located on the instrument panel. When the light that says Cruise is illuminated, then system is turned on. When the light that says Set is illuminated, then the speed is set and the system is...

Q: Bumper low

You may have overloaded the bumper, causing it to shift down. You may be able to adjust this, if nothing got bent. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your bumper - be sure to indicate...

Q: How do I use the max air conditioning?

The max air conditioning feature is an extra powerful version of the air conditioning, and can be used in extremely hot weather conditions, or when you need to cool the car in a hurry. To use the max air conditioning...