Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

A: To turn on your speed control, press the On...

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: Cruise control not working in 99 elantra

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is going to need further testing on the cruise control switch and the module. Either of these may be malfunctioning. The switch activates a servo motor that holds the throttle in place,...

Q: What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The low tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of your tires is not inflated to the proper air pressure. Driving with an underinflated tire can be very dangerous, so stop as...

Q: Brakes don’t work in reverse, how does this happen?

The brake issue appears to be a common concern with this vehicle. I did some research and quickly found that there is a recall for the power assisted brakes in your car. The brakes on the Chevrolet Cruze are vacuum...