Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: While driving in cruise control it stopped driving but it didn't cut off

Hello there. A few common faults will cause your cruise control to cut out with your 2009 Ford Explorer. The most common faults would be the cruise control module, throttle cable, throttle body, or a fuel pump. I recommend having...

Q: How do I turn the remote start system on or off?

The remote start system allows you to turn on your engine from outside the car, with just the push of a button. This system can be turned off if you don’t want it to be usable. To turn on or...

Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

When the dual zone temperature setting is turned on, then the driver side and passenger side temperatures can be adjusted separately. To turn this feature on, press the Dual button. Press the button again to turn the system off and...