Q: How do I turn speed control on?

How do I turn speed control on?

A: To turn on your speed control, press the On...

To turn on your speed control, press the On/Off button on your steering wheel. Press this button again to turn the system off.

Q: What does the Apply Brake Before Cruise message mean?

The Apply Brake Before Cruise message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when you are trying to use the cruise control system. When this alert is displayed on the DIC, press the brake pedal, and then try to...

Q: How do I select a radio band?

To select a radio band, simply press the Radio button. Each time you press this button, you will cycle through the available options: AM, AM2-AST, FM1, FM2, and FM3-AST.

Q: What is the size of the area displayed in the rear view monitoring system?

While the rear view monitoring system is designed to help increase your safety when backing up, the view from the camera is pretty limited in terms of size. Here’s what you need to know: Without a Spare: The camera...