Q: How do I turn on the wipers?

How do I turn on the wipers?

3. How do I turn on the wipers?

Q: How do you operate the Windshield Wiper Rain-Lamp?

If your car has auto-lights, it may also have automatic rain-lamps (or Rain-Activated Lights, if you prefer). This function turns on your headlights any time your wipers are activated during the daytime, and allows you to drive with one less...

Q: What does the immobilizer system Warning Light mean?

The immobilizer system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the immobilization system does not recognize the key that you are using to operate your vehicle, the immobilizer system Warning Light will illuminate. Tip Like all warning lights,...

Q: How do you check the level of coolant in the radiator?

In most situations, you shouldn’t have to check the radiator itself. You should be able to inspect the level of coolant in the reservoir/reserve tank instead. However, if the there is no coolant in the reserve tank, you’ll need to...