Q: How do I turn on the Turn Signals?

How do I turn on the Turn Signals?

3. How do I turn on the Turn Signals?

Q: Car lights do not work

You may have a low voltage condition in the system or the headlight dash lights are shorted within the cluster. I would suggest having the charging system checked first. Then I would have the system scanned for a cluster problem...

Q: How do I disable the Easy Entry feature?

For your comfort when entering and exiting your vehicle, your truck comes with a feature called Easy Entry. This feature will automatically move the driver's seat back a few inches when you are getting in or out of the truck....

Q: How do I turn on the electronic range select (ERS)?

Electronic range select (ERS) allows the driver to decide the highest gear their car can operate in. You can enter ERS at any moment by shifting your automatic transmission from DRIVE to ERS. When you shift to ERS, your vehicle...