Q: How do I turn on the rear dome lamps?

How do I turn on the rear dome lamps?

3. How do I turn on the rear dome lamps?

Q: Lights don't always work

The light switch on the Lumina has issues with the head light switch having intermittent problems. The head light relays sticking can also cause this issue. The only way to isolate the problem is to test the relay to see...

Q: My truck is squeaking An it squeaks while it’s in park and drive and it has a new belt, idle pulley, ac pulley.

There are a number of other bearings, belts, and pulleys that may also produce a squealing sound when they are worn, loose or potentially begin to fail. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to...

Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

The parking brake is an important part of your brake system. When engaged, the parking brake helps keep your car from rolling away when it is parked. To set the parking brake, use your foot to depress the parking brake...