Q: How do I turn on the rear dome lamps?

How do I turn on the rear dome lamps?

3. How do I turn on the rear dome lamps?

Q: After fuel pump replacement, no power getting to fuel pump - 1991 Toyota Supra Automatic

I would start with clearing the security issue, because utilizing the wrong key (or a bad door sensor) can disable the fuel injection and fuel pump once the security system arms, as your mechanic notes. Once the security system is...

Q: Q: the truck turns over and over, but will not start

If the starter motor is turning the engine over rapidly, at sufficient RPM, but the engine does not catch and run, that means that there is an ignition, fuel, air induction, or mechanical fault in the engine that will have...

Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.