Q: Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

How do I turn on the parking lights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

Q: How do I use the front windshield washer?

The windshield washer helps keep your windshield clean. The washer sprays soapy water onto your windshield, and then wipes it away, to rid the windshield of any dirt or debris that had accumulated. Using the front windshield washer is easy:...

Q: Q: Headlights turn on by themselves

Hello. There are only two relays for the headlight control. There may be a problem with the headlight switch malfunctioning. Check to see how long you have the auto shut off timer set to, as it could be set for...

Q: I have valve lifter noise on the right side of my engine.

The lifter is tapping as either the oil pressure to the lifter has dropped or the lifter is sticking from old sludge build up from the mileage. Try changing the engine oil and filter and see if the lifter noise...