Q: how do i turn on the lights that are in the bed of the truck

How do i turn on lights in the bed of the truck

3. how do i turn on the lights that are in the bed of the truck

Q: What could cause gas to leak from the middle of my truck underneath?

It sounds like you may have a leaking fuel line. Depending on the specific location of the leak, this may be coming from the fuel filter location or be leaking from the fuel filter itself. I would suggest having a...

Q: Instrument cluster shuts off intermittently while driving

There are two fuse boxes on the vehicle. One is inside of the firewall usually located in or around the dashboard. Have you checked this fuse box and the fuse box in the engine compartment? The dash cluster itself may...

Q: 2015 Ford Focus, transmission overheating light comes on

If you are getting a message stating that your transmission is overheating, I would strongly recommend checking the transmission fluid level. A low transmission fluid level could cause the transmission to overheat and even malfunction. If you find that your...