Q: how do i turn on the lights that are in the bed of the truck

How do i turn on lights in the bed of the truck

3. how do i turn on the lights that are in the bed of the truck

Q: How do I use SelectShift?

Your truck is equipped with an automatic transmission that comes with SelectShift. SelectShift allows you to manually change the gears of the transmission even though the car is automatic. To use SelectShift. Move the gearshift from drive to manual....

Q: Q: Transmission not engaging

Transmission oil needs to be changed at the correct service intervals and the correct fluid added. If you do not replace it as suggested, you run the risk of ruining your transmission when you do replace it. I suspect this...

Q: Radiator under pressure in cold engine and coolant disappearing.

You may have a clogged or pinched radiator which would cause the coolant to have a high pressure without relief. This would also make your car to overheat and cause the coolant to not circulate properly. I'd suggest having...