Q: How do I turn on the infotainment system?

How do I turn on the infotainment system?

3. How do I turn on the infotainment system?

Q: How do I fast-forward or rewind?

Fast-forwarding or rewinding through a track is very easy. Press and hold the SEEK button with the forward-facing arrows to fast-forward, and press and hold the SEEK button with the rearward-facing arrows to rewind. When you release these buttons, the...

Q: Car screaming and not shifting.

Transmission problems can occur for a number of reasons. On the Equinox, when I have seen this occur it was due to a problem with the valve body in the transmission. Some of the time it is caused by a...

Q: Q: i am having transmission issues

Hello. I am not quite sure if you are saying that you changed the transmission out and still do not get any gear change. If this is the case, then you should have someone verify the shift cable is moving...