Q: How do I turn on the heated side mirrors and the rear defogger?

How do I turn on the heated side mirrors and the rear defogger?

The rear defogger and heated side mirrors are safety features that increase visibility. When turned on, the rear window will defog, and the side mirrors will be heated to evaporate any moisture or frost that is on them. To turn on these features, press the rear defogger and heated door mirror button on the center console. Press the button a second time to turn off these features. Tip If you do not manually turn off the rear defogger and heated side mirrors, they will automatically turn off in 10-30 minutes, depending on your model and on the weather conditions.