Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

3. Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

Q: How to adjust the rear view mirror on my Jaguar XF?

Hello. Your rear view mirror should have its own adjustment completely independent of the seat adjustment. I would refer to your owner's manual for specifics on where the rear view mirror controls are located and how they function. Consider taking...

Q: Crank seal leaking

Hello! I suggest getting a second opinion of the source of the leak, because a crank seal will not leak a fluid other than oil. The leak may be from a transmission seal, which is located almost "face to face"...

Q: Jerky acceleration above 3000rpm no trouble codes

Hello there, thanks for writing in. 115,000 miles is about the right time to change the clutch in a manual transmission vehicle. This may explain the jerky motions above 3000 RPMs while the engine is making more power, and may...