Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: How does the luggage compartment light work?

Unlike your car’s dome light and map lights, the luggage compartment light does not come on when you open the door. However, you can turn it on and off as you need to provide illumination when loading or unloading the...

Q: The engine on my car has seized and is a write off. Should the manufacturer accept any liability?

Unfortunately, your car is outside the warranty period, so legally speaking, they do not have to warranty your motor. It is unfortunate your car has suffered so many failures and very frustrating for you because you have done what you...

Q: Q: Horn doesn't work

It seems you have three issues. Any issue with a seat belt will require it to be replaced (e.g., frayed webbing, inability to retract or buckle, etc.) It's too risky to attempt repairs with something that important. The broken horn...