Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: Would a click, click sound (battery 100% charged) mean a bad starter solenoid, or bad alternator?

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. The issue your vehicle is having may be caused by faulty wiring such as corroded battery to starter wiring or a loose battery terminal. The most likely causes are a bad starter...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are dimmer versions of the headlights. The will come on automatically when the vehicle is turned on, the parking brake is released, and the headlights are not turned on.

Q: Q: How do I install a child seat?

It’s vital that you have your child in the right type of car seat for his or her age, height and weight. However, it’s also essential that you have the car seat secured properly in the back seat. Here’s what...