Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: Starting issues, battery is fine

Many different things can cause the vehicle to have a no start condition. The most common are the battery, battery cables, ignition switch, starter, or fuel pump. With the headlights not working there is a good chance that the fault...

Q: Engine noise 2012 Toyota Sienna

Hi there - when the oil is changed, the first start-up afterward causes a real surge in oil pressure, enough so that the oil pressure relief valve is activated, and sticks open. (This is nothing the oil change people did...

Q: Q: Dead battery

This depends on the engine you have in your Ford F250. As you may know, this truck had an option available with a diesel engine which generally would require much more cranking power than the 5.3L motor that would have...