Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: Rough idle speed in cold weather and no heat in cab

When the engine is cold, the engine coolant temperature sensor must be working properly to signal the PCM to enrich the mixture on cold start. If there is a fault with that sensor, you can experience rough idle idle as...

Q: My headlights are not working correctly - 1996 Chevrolet Blazer

Hi there. Most of the time this is caused by a bad headlamp switch. When the switch fails, it will cause this to occur. If the switch is fine, then it may have an issue with the headlamp relay. I...

Q: Axle or CV boot needs replacing

Hi there. Anytime one of the boots tears and begins to leak grease, the boot, at the very least, will need to be replaced. When an axle goes out out, there will either be a noise, or vibration associated when...