Q: How do I turn on the automatic climate control air conditioning?

How do I turn on the automatic climate control air conditioning?

The air conditioning system provides cold air to your cabin, to help keep you comfortable on hot days. To turn on the air conditioning in the automatic climate control system, press the A/C button on the right side of the controls. A light will illuminate to indicate that the air conditioning is on. Press the button a second time to turn the air conditioning off.

3. How do I turn on the automatic climate control air conditioning?