Q: How do I turn on the audio's repeat mode in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

How do I turn on repeat?

When in repeat mode, the audio system will repeat the track that you are currently listening to. Turning on repeat mode only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Rpt One Trk to repeat the current track, or Rpt One Fld to repeat the files from an MP3 or WMA folder. Press the selector knob. 3. To turn off repeat, press Setup, and then use the selector knob to choose Normal Play.

3. How do I turn on the audio's repeat mode in a 2012 Honda CR-V?