Q: how do i turn on the advance trac it shows off whrn i started my car 2011 ford fusion

i got into my car turned it over and on dash it shows a light on with a car symbol and it says underneath icon off i would like to know what i do to turn it on again

Hi There, You should be able to turn the Advance Trac system on by holding the brake pedal down while the car is running and then pressing the button and holding it for about 6 seconds. You should then see the light come on.

3. how do i turn on the advance trac it shows off whrn i started my car 2011 ford fusion