Q: How do I turn on RDBS radio?

How do I turn on RDBS radio?

3. How do I turn on RDBS radio?

Q: How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

You can connect an iPod, play a CD, listen to MP3s and more with your car’s audio system. It also lets you connect other devices, including USB memory sticks. Doing so is actually pretty simple, too. Here’s how: Turn...

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...

Q: Cannot find fuel pressure regulator under the hood of my 2001 f150xl V6 4.2

The fuel pressure regulator is beneath the upper intake manifold. That manifold has to be removed to gain access. Once you remove the manifold, you will see the regulator connected to the fuel rail and one end of the regulator...