Q: Q: How do I turn on or off the high beams?

How do I turn on or off the high beams?

3. Q: How do I turn on or off the high beams?

Q: Keep needing new headlight bulbs, why is this happening?

Hello, replacing bulbs frequently can be bothersome. A couple of reasons come to mind. If you are using the cheapest bulbs possible, the cheap filaments may just be failing. Trying a good quality bulb may be a good start....

Q: Radio stopped working in my car

It is very hard to tell what could have made the radio quit working and then suddenly work again. However, something that would prevent your radio from working would include: damaged wiring or connectors, something came unplugged, blown fuse, faulty...

Q: Clunking sound after replaced ball joints

There may be a recall pertaining to the tack bar welds breaking on this vehicle. Call your local Ram dealership and see if your vehicle is affected by recall 15V541000. If you have play up and down but not side...