Q: How do I turn off the alarm?

How do I turn off the alarm?

3. How do I turn off the alarm?

Q: 2007 Cadillac DTS - got new battery during summer. now battery won't stay charged. horn won't work. radio won't work at all.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having a variety of issues. The best thing we can do without having the vehicle in front of us is give an educated guess. The symptoms you are describing do...

Q: Temperature gauge not reading correctly.

This vehicle has had many electrical issues with bad crimps in the wiring causing gauges to read erratic and when the computers see issues in the wiring it will turn on the light and put the gauge to the low...

Q: Are all four rotors the same?

Hi there. On vehicles with four wheel disc brakes and rotors, the parts are usually made for front or rear applications - usually meaning that they're not interchangeable. If you are looking to service your brakes elsewhere, our expert mechanics...