Q: How do I turn compression on and off?

How do I turn compression on and off?

3. How do I turn compression on and off?

Q: Misfire bank one 4x4 light will not go off

Is there a severe lack of power along with the misfires? A clogged catalytic converter can cause misfires and cause the check engine light to flash. These trucks are sensitive to the type of air filter used and using the...

Q: How do you set the Auto Lock feature?

Your car is equipped with an auto-lock feature that automatically locks the doors of the car when you move the gearshift from park to any gear. This is a safety feature that’s designed to help prevent the doors from accidentally...

Q: Q: How do you use the manual transmission?

If your car is equipped with a manual transmission, you’ll need to shift through gears by hand rather than letting the transmission handle things. Here’s how to work the system: Always press the clutch pedal all the way down...