Q: How do I turn compression on and off?

How do I turn compression on and off?

3. How do I turn compression on and off?

Q: When I come to a stop my trunk starts shaking. Just started happening.

If the Check Engine Light has come on, it is likely that Diagnostic Trouble Codes have been stored and they can be retrieved by a scan tool. If there are downloadable codes, a Check Engine Light diagnostic will quickly reveal...

Q: 2012 Dodge Journey sxt windows don’t roll down from any door panel master panel on drivers door still locks and controls mirrors

The windows are controlled by the window control modules and you will need to have the modules scanned to get the failure codes to see if a module failed or there is an electrical issue. I recommend having a mechanic...

Q: How do I turn on the windshield washer?

The windshield washer will help you clean your windshield when it gets dirty. It can be crucial to helping you see well when driving. To turn the windshield washer on your 2012 Ford F-150. Press the end of the...