Q: How do I turn compression on and off?

How do I turn compression on and off?

3. How do I turn compression on and off?

Q: My heater is blowing air through the driver side air vents but is blowing cold air through the passenger side and rear console ven

Hi there: Climate controlled vehicles have multiple electrical relays that open and close vents to maintain the desired temperature. In some instances, these relays can wear out overtime. However, it's also common for debris to clog up vents (especially side...

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Your truck has a clock built into it so you never have to go searching for the current time. If the clock ever gets off by a few minutes or when Daylight Savings Time occurs, you can adjust the time...

Q: Q: Miss fire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...