Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

3. How do I tune to a radio station?

Q: Power windows, speedometer and windshield wipers no longer working after friends attempted to put in a new radio in my 2000 taurus

All of these systems are powered by different fuses from the fuse box inside the left side of the dash. You will need to test each and every fuse in the fuse boxes both inside passenger compartment and outside in...

Q: When would one expect to need to replace a drive belt and tensioner?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Around the three year 60,000 mile mark is where I would think the belt would need to be replaced. You are on for the years but well over the miles. If you would like help...

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...