Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: What is the Radio Data System and how do I use it?

Your car is equipped with an advanced audio system capable of displaying a lot of different information, particularly if you are listening to Radio Data System (RDS) stations. RDS is a system that allows you to explore categories of music,...

Q: Gear always in Drive

I'm assuming that you mean that the D4 light is lit up on the dash not that the transmission is in gear. The D4 light indicates a problem with the electrical system, and codes will need to be pulled off...

Q: One window falls down in the door

The component causing the window to fall down is the window regulator inside the door, which is most likely broken. Honda has had issues with these window regulators failing and other owners have stated that the roller material which the...