Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: I installed a new radio yesterday and now my car won't start.

Hi there. The black wire behind the dash is your ground wire, which should have been connected to a bolt or screw that contacts the bare metal of the car's chassis. If this is not connected, the stereo will not...

Q: How do I adjust the auto door unlock?

Your vehicle can automatically unlock the doors when you finish driving, so that you can exit your vehicle more easily. These settings can be adjusted based on which doors you would like to unlock (driver door, or all doors), and...

Q: Where is the rear center console?

The rear center console is located between the rear seats. This console contains cupholders, and a storage compartment, which can be accessed by pulling up on the lid.