Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: How do I use the radio?

The radio in your car lets you listen to AM and FM radio stations, adjust the volume and more. Anyone who’s ever driven for a long distance in silence knows how hard it can be to stay alert and awake,...

Q: when i turn key it starts then when i let off it cuts off

This is most commonly the ignition switch electrical. It is an important distinction to make. There is the "electrical ignition switch" and the "ignition lock cylinder" that the key inserts. It is very common for Honda's to exhibit this symptom....

Q: How do I change the air outlet mode?

Your vehicle has four different air outlet modes: air flow to the upper body, air flow to the upper body and the feet, air flow to the feet, and air flow to the feet with windshield defogger. To switch between...