Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: How do I select an XM radio station?

There are four different ways to select an XM radio station: Press the fast-forward or rewind button and release it to move forward or backward one station. Continue to do this until you get to your desired station. Press...

Q: What does the SRS indicator on the dash mean?

Your air bag system is technically called the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and you’ll see that abbreviation on each air bag cover, as well as a couple of lights on the dash. The main SRS indicator looks like a person...

Q: How do I switch the CD display?

The display can show a variety of different things when listening to a CD. To change what the display shows, press the Text button. Depending on your car’s sound system, the CD display can show Track number and elapsed time,...