Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: I recently had a new stereo installed in my mirage, and now the airbag light is on. How do i reset it or get it to go out.

The Air Bag Light would set a code in the computer and should be checked by the dealer since you are still under factory warranty unless the stereo installer damaged the wiring or something to do with the airbag. I...

Q: my battery light came on i replaced the battery my car did good but now its shutting off and the battery light is back on

It sounds like you may have a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...

Q: How do I delete a stored number?

You can delete one of your stored phone numbers very quickly: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Delete”. 3. When prompted, say the name that you wish to...