Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: How do I choose the radio mode?

Your radio can play in AM, FM1, or FM2. Depending on the setup of your sound system, either press the button that corresponds to the radio mode you wish to use, or press the RADIO button until the correct mode...

Q: How do you replace the battery in the remote transmitter?

Your car’s remote gives you the ability to lock and unlock the doors from a distance, as well as open the trunk without using the key or the trunk release latch. However, the battery in your remote will eventually die...

Q: How do I view the driving range?

The driving range feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you an estimate of how many miles you can drive before refueling. To view the driving range, press the display button on the lower left side of the...