Q: Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

3. Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

Q: Auxiliary mode on stereo

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like there could be a connection issue, an issue with your stereos electrical system, or a faulty stereo. First, I would remove the stereo and check all connections to verify that everything is...

Q: Q: Car making whining noise

You likely either have a belt tensioner pulley noise or a power steering noise (based upon experience). Either choices are common, but the car should be properly diagnosed before replacing parts and wasting money. A qualified technician, such as one...

Q: What does the Coolant Level Low Add Coolant message mean?

The Coolant Level Low Add Coolant message appears on your driver information center (DIC) when the engine has an insufficient amount of coolant. After adding more coolant, the DIC will turn off this message.