Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: Radio goes off and on intermittently

Hello, thank you for writing in. With intermittent electrical issues, wiring problems are usually to blame. Both the power supply and the ground connection are required for the radio to function. If either of these is loose or has a...

Q: How should pregnant women use the seat belt?

While everyone in the car should buckle up and make sure the seat belt is positioned correctly, pregnant women need to take a couple of additional steps to make sure that the belt fits right. Here’s how: Buckle the...

Q: How do I use Trip 1 and Trip 2 in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Trip 1 and Trip 2 feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to keep track of how many miles your car has traveled since the last trip odometer reset. Accessing Trip 1 and Trip 2 is very...