Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: Installing CD changer and there is no plug for it.

Hi there. Look behind the driver seat or if the vehicle has 4 doors, look behind the driver side passenger rear seat. You may find the CD 6 pack changer cord there. Usually the dealership puts the 6 pack CD...

Q: Heater not working

If steam is coming out of your vents, the heater core is leaking. Replacement of the heater core on your particular vehicle requires dashboard removal and should only be attempted by qualified technicians like ones from YourMechanic. They will be...

Q: How do I set the touch click?

When the touch click feature is on, the sound system will make a clicking noise every time you touch a button on the touch screen. This feature helps you confirm your actions when using the touch screen. To turn this...