Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

3. How do I tune to a radio station?

Q: How do I get to the subwoofer to replace it?

The subwoofer on your car is buried underneath a rear cover with four bolts holding it in place. To access the rear subwoofer and the bolts holding it, you will need to move the seats forward and remove the rear...

Q: Found misfire on all cylinders by code reader. I checked vacuum and it was low at 14 hg. I checked compression 160 to 180 except no. 3 cylinder 180 to 270.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. When it comes to a misfire, first check for spark and make sure that the spark plugs are functioning correctly. Then check the fuel injectors and make sure that they are not plugged...

Q: How do I use the sunroof autoslide feature?

The sunroof autoslide feature allows you to fully open or fully close your sunroof with only one touch of the Sunroof button (located on the ceiling, next to the sunroof)). To autoslide your sunroof open, push the button backwards to...