Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

How do I tune to a radio station?

A: It is very easy to tune your radio to an ex...

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Escape radio?

While your car’s audio system was designed to provide high quality sound in the default configuration, you may find that you want to tailor things to your personal tastes, or to the type of music you’re listening to at the...

Q: What does the Tailgate Open warning light mean?

The Tailgate Open warning light is located on the instrument panel, and will illuminate when the trunk is not properly closed. When the trunk is closed completely, the light will go away. Tip Like all warning lights, the Tailgate Open...

Q: How do I create a speed dial?

The HandsFreeLink system can store up to 15 speed dial numbers. Here’s how to set them: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to...