Q: Q: How do I transfer a phone call from the Bluetooth system to the phone?

How do I transfer a phone call from the Bluetooth system to the phone?

If you are having a phone conversation when you turn off your vehicle, you will want to transfer the phone call from the Bluetooth system to your mobile device. That way, you can continue the phone conversation interrupted. Transferring a phone call is incredible easy. All you have to do is press the voice command button, and then say “Transfer call”.

3. Q: How do I transfer a phone call from the Bluetooth system to the phone?