Q: Q: How do I tilt the head restraints?

How do I tilt the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I tilt the head restraints?

Q: Driver's seat no longer moves back when key is removed

I would go into your message center in your Lincoln MKZ to the settings menu. You can then scroll down until you find the feature that is labeled "Easy Exit". Once this feature is found, you should have the option...

Q: Will a ford escape 2002 transmission fit into a ford explorer 2002? (Not 4x4)

No, they are completely different. An Escape is a front wheel drive platform, an Explorer is a rear wheel drive platform. There are two options for a front wheel drive Escape. If your production date is before 11/18/01, and 11/19/01...

Q: How do I turn overdrive off?

You can turn the overdrive system off by pressing the O/D Off switch on the side of the shifter. When overdrive is turned off, you will have improved braking from the engine, but your top speed will be limited.