Q: How do I take care of my new tires?

How do I take care of my new tires?

3. How do I take care of my new tires?

Q: No resistance in steering and noise when wheel turned all the way left after slight fender bender

Hi there. It sounds like part of the suspension was bent when the accident occurred. From what you are explaining most of the time the strut or the lower control arm gets bent and causes this. If you want to...

Q: What does it mean if the Low Tire Pressure Light on the dash comes on?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). It checks that each of your tires has the right amount of air. If it notices a drop in pressure, it will turn on the Low Tire Pressure Light...

Q: Warning lights still on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am

Hi there - the next level of diagnostics are going to be required - specifically the ABS system. (Top level OBD II codes aren't enough here) I suspect you have a wheel speed sensor that is dirty or malfunctioning. These...