Q: How do I switch which doors are controlled by the wireless remote control?

How do I switch which doors are controlled by the wireless remote control?

A: You can select which doors the unlock funct...

You can select which doors the unlock function on the remote control operates.

1. Turn off the vehicle or the Engine Start Stop switch.

2. Press the unlock, trunk or alarm button and hold for five seconds when the indicator light isn’t

on.

When you hear the exterior beep three times and the interior beep once, the driver’s door handle will only unlock the door on the driver’s side. When it beeps twice on the outside and once inside, all doors will unlock when you hold either front door handle.