Q: How do I switch the iPod display?

How do I switch the iPod display?

3. How do I switch the iPod display?

Q: How do I customize the Chime Volume?

A chime accompanies many alerts in your vehicle. The volume of this chime can be adjusted very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: How to adjust the volume on the radio?

When listening to the radio, you may find the need to turn the volume up or down. There is a Volume knob built into the radio to help you adjust the volume at any time. To adjust the volume. ...

Q: The engine hesitates and dies if the lights and AC are on together

Hello. The idle air controller is suspect in this scenario - either needs to be replaced or cleaned (if possible). It sounds like it is not responding to the increased load of the alternator. A dirty throttle body or air...