Q: How do I switch the information on the radio display?

How do I switch the information on the radio display?

3. How do I switch the information on the radio display?

Q: How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

If you have an external music player (such as an iPod), you can play it through your sound system. Just follow these steps. Purchase an AUX cable. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the headphone jack of...

Q: Q: Starter motor problems,

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not...

Q: How do you operate the continuously variable transmission?

If your car is equipped with an automatic transmission rather than a stick shift, you actually have what’s called a continuously variable transmission, or CVT. These are a little different from conventional automatics. Here’s what drivers need to know: ...