Q: How do I switch the information on the radio display?

How do I switch the information on the radio display?

3. How do I switch the information on the radio display?

Q: What is the Radio Data System (RDS)?

Your Honda Accord’s audio system includes advanced functionality that takes advantage of modern radio broadcasting features. The Radio Data System (RDS) is used to display additional information about the station you’re listening to, and other information. ...

Q: My car is making roaring noises every time I accelerate in any of my 5 gears

The noise is going to be in a bearing in the transmission or one of the wheel hubs. You should have the vehicle lifted and then turn each wheel to see if you can hear noise from the transmission or...

Q: How do you operate the interior access to the trunk from the back seat?

If your car is outfitted with a folding rear seat, then you also have convenient access to the trunk through a folding seat back. Here’s how to use it: Locate the plastic cover above the center seat and open...