Q: How do I switch the information on the radio display?

How do I switch the information on the radio display?

3. How do I switch the information on the radio display?

Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...

Q: Engine seized...rods shot out both sides of engine block.

Hello. To answer your question, yes, the lack of an air filter can cause catastrophic engine damage. Over time, the debris will build up inside of the engine as it mixes with air and other carbon contaminates. Eventually, it will...

Q: How do you dim or brighten the interior lights?

Your car is equipped with adjustable interior lights to provide better visibility during different driving conditions. They automatically turn on when you turn on the headlights, but you can manually control their brightness with the panel dimmer control. Here’s how:...