Q: How do I store the shoulder belts in the second or third row seats if they’re not in use?

How do I store the shoulder belts in the second or third row seats if they’re not in use?

If your shoulder belts in the second or third row seats aren’t in use and you want them out of the way, there’s a convenient solution close at hand. The following method can be used for both the second and third row belts:

1. Grasp the shoulder belt.

2. Run the belt through the hanger (the hanger is located on the side wall and there are two for each seating position, one on each wall).

3. Secure the seat belt plates.

4. Remove the belt from the hanger when passengers need to use them.

Tip

Never store away the belts if you have passengers (everyone needs to buckle up).

3. How do I store the shoulder belts in the second or third row seats if they’re not in use?