Q: How do I store a phone number?

How do I store a phone number?

3. How do I store a phone number?

Q: How do I program the HomeLink garage door opener for non-rolling code garage doors?

Garage doors that were made before 1996 are referred to as non-rolling code. Here is how you program them with your HomeLink garage door system. Insert your key into the ignition, and turn the ignition switch to ON/RUN. Locate...

Q: Headlights stay on

Hello. This sounds like the headlight switch is faulty. You might also want to check to make sure you have the headlight switch in either the auto position, or the off position. If the headlight switch is left in the...

Q: Leak in heater core

Hello! That is a common problem with your particular vehicle. The heater core is made of a brass and aluminum material which is known to crack under the "heat stress" it endures. Luckily heater cores are rather inexpensive to purchase...