Q: How do I steer through curves and turns?

How do I steer through curves and turns?

If you are not familiar with driving larger vehicles, you may have some trouble getting used to driving through curves and turns in your vehicle. When steering through curves, especially on particularly winding roads, keep in mind the following to ensure everyone’s safety:

• Do not excessively speed through curves and stay under the speed limit.

• Reduce your vehicle’s speed slightly just before entering a curve

• Maintain a steady speed (that is under the speed limit) through the entire curve

• Wait until the vehicle is past any curve or turn before accelerating and returning to your original speed.

3. How do I steer through curves and turns?