Q: How do I start the vehicle with the ignition switch?

How do I start the vehicle with the ignition switch?

3. How do I start the vehicle with the ignition switch?

Q: my 2011 kia Optima jumps when I put it on gear, either reverse or drive. after about a half-hour of driving if I come to a stop it.

Hi there. There seems to be something wrong with the Hybrid transmission on your vehicle. The transmission may have an internal part that is malfunctioning. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you...

Q: Q: How do I connect an iPod?

You can connect an iPod to your sound system, so that it plays through the speakers. Doing so only takes a few steps: Open the USB Aux cover on the center console. Connect an iPod cable to both the...

Q: How do I make a call?

With the hands free feature on your car, you will be able to make phone calls while driving. This allows you to keep your hands on the wheel. To make a phone call using the hands-free feature. Press the...