Q: Q: How do I start the engine?

How do I start the engine?

3. Q: How do I start the engine?

Q: How do I view the instant fuel econ?

The instant fuel econ displays the gas mileage that your car is achieving at any exact moment. To view this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed...

Q: Oil change - Synthetic 5k or 10k?

You should follow the dealer or manufacturer recommended change intervals. Your vehicle calls for oil changes every 6 months or 5,000 miles. Using a different oil that is synthetic you still should go with recommended intervals since the oil filter...

Q: Reduced engine check engine

It is possible that this could be related to your mass air flow sensor on your 2001 Honda Passport. The mass air flow sensor and the throttle position sensor work in conjunction with each other to send signals to the...