Q: How do I skip iPod and USB songs with the steering wheel?

How do I skip iPod and USB songs with the steering wheel?

3. How do I skip iPod and USB songs with the steering wheel?

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Fusion radio?

Adjusting the sound of your radio lets you get the perfect mix of bass, treble, fade and balance for your needs. Here’s how to adjust the sound in your car: Push the Sound button to cycle through your options....

Q: How do I turn off the check engine light after changing the timing chain?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. Once the check engine light is on, the computer memory will need to be cleared. This has to be done with a computer scanner hooked to the OBD-II connector. If...

Q: Ford Fusion 2012 - Throttle control/transmission light

Hi there. The ETC (electronic throttle control)/transmission) light coming on, put the vehicle in limp home mode. This would feel like the vehicle has lost power. The APP (accelerator pedal position) may be at fault. The ETC/throttle body may be...