Q: How do I shut the engine off during an emergency?

How do I shut the engine off during an emergency?

3. How do I shut the engine off during an emergency?

Q: Where are the cam sensors located on 2009 Nissan Maxima vq35de engine? 2009 Nissan Maxima

Hello - the cam position sensors for this engine (2) are each located near the passenger side end of the cylinder head for each cylinder bank. The engine cover must be removed to access them, and the factory sensors have...

Q: Sport mode fuse location in 2012 Nissan Rogue?

Hello. My research does not indicate that there is not a fuse for the sport mode feature. It may be possible that the switch itself is bad, or that there is an engine management issue that is preventing the sport...

Q: Ran the car with no oil and won't turn on

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have ran your engine with no oil in it, it is almost a certainty that it will need to be replaced. If it is not starting now due to the no oil issue...