Q: How do I shuffle the songs?

How do I shuffle the songs?

3. How do I shuffle the songs?

Q: How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

You can connect an iPod, play a CD, listen to MP3s and more with your car’s audio system. It also lets you connect other devices, including USB memory sticks. Doing so is actually pretty simple, too. Here’s how: Turn...

Q: im getting error codes P0121, P0700, P1516, P2135 when scanned on my 2007 chevy equinox. Randomly loosing engine power due to sta

Let me start with the fault codes. P0121 - Throttle Position Sensor Circuit. P0700 - Transmission Control System Malfunction. P1516 - Throttle Actuator Control. P2135 - Throttle Position Sensor Circuit. The fact that there is only 1 transmission code and...

Q: How do I remove the gear shifter to replace the neutral safety switch

Hello. In order to remove the shifter you will have to remove the vehicle's shift knob and disassemble the vehicle's interior. From the symptoms you describe, however, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing a different issue, perhaps...