Q: Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

How do I shift out of P (Park)?

3. Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

Q: Code coming up is P0496. I never had any problems til I tried to drive up a steep hill.

The trouble code P0496 refers to a fault in the vehicle's evaporative emissions (EVAP) control system. Faults in the EVAP system will not typically cause loss of power. Perhaps other codes were stored but were missed in downloading that one...

Q: are upstream and downstream O2 sensors the same

Hello there, the upstream and downstream oxygen sensors for your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze are not the same. The upstream oxygen sensor is located before the catalytic converter and is used to help calculate the air fuel mixture, and is often...

Q: Rumbling noise when shifting into reverse

There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) that may address your concern. It is # TSB2735R and it states that the automatic transmission control cable assembly can cause a rattle noise in reverse. The fix is to secure the cable...