Q: Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

How do I shift out of P (Park)?

3. Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

Q: RPM's get high then car dies

Hi There, What you are describing is a common sign of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air intake as it...

Q: What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a time-available basis. Your symptoms suggest a failed thermostat - not closing and allow the engine to come...

Q: Q: Knocking in engine

Hi. I will assume the car has a manual transmission in which case, there is a bolt underneath the shifter that helps the gear linkage pivot. Over time, this bolt can become loose which will create the extra play in...