Q: Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

How do I shift out of P (Park)?

3. Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

Q: Will a worn front stabilizer bar cause shaking

Hi There, As you know, the sway bar or stabilizer bar is a steel bar that connects suspension components on opposite wheels. Its purpose is to combat body roll when a car makes a turn. It is also known as...

Q: Which transmission? 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hi there - GM delivered the Cruze with several models of automatic transmission. The 6T40 6-speed transmission, for example, was used with both the 1.4l turbo and 1.8l engines. Several other transmission were used uniquely with each engine size. As...

Q: Car jerks shifting into 2nd & 3rd & slows down

Hello. I would start by scanning the computer for codes as it sounds like a sensor problem. If there are no codes present, then the sensors need to be checked with the scan tool. If all of them are reading...