Q: How do I set the USB in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB in shuffle mode?

3. How do I set the USB in shuffle mode?

Q: I have a screw in my front tire. Can I park on it tonight before going to the tire shop ASAP tomorrow morning!

What you should do is spray the screw with some soapy water to see if you see any air bubbles indicating a leak. If you do not see a leak then try and move the screw side to side to...

Q: There is a high pitch noise coming from speakers when using the air conditioning.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Check the ground wires to the fan motor. The noise is the current from the fan motor going through the speaker wires. The stereo may be mounted on the same ground as the...

Q: I have an error code P2159 popping up on my Hyundai Sonata. I want to know exactly which speed sensor to replace driver or passenger

Hey there. If your Sonata does not have ABS (not sure any exist without ABS), the wheel speed sensor input is from the physical wheel speed sensor, located on the passenger front wheel hub assembly. If your Sonata has ABS...