Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

A: When the USB device is set in shuffle mode,...

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed to help your vehicle fit into short places. The antenna should also be removed any time you use an automatic car wash. To remove the antenna, simply unscrew it by hand.

Q: car jacked up in the morning when starting change fuel injector cause it was leaking but the problem is still there..

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 Nissan Sentra. You need to check the fuel pressure regulator for leaking down fuel pressure or the fuel pump not holding pressure after you shut off the car. The pressure leaks...

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The hazard warning flashers are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four of your turn signals will simultaneously flash, to alert surrounding cars and pedestrians that you may be in an emergency, or that your...