Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

3. How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

Q: How do I use the radio?

The radio in your car lets you listen to AM and FM radio stations, adjust the volume and more. Anyone who’s ever driven for a long distance in silence knows how hard it can be to stay alert and awake,...

Q: Oil consumption

The only way that an engine can lose oil is to leak or burn it. I would recommend having the engine inspected for leaks to determine if any exist. If any leaks exist, I would recommend having them replaced. Common...

Q: Can bad plugs cause shuddering when accelerating?

Worn or defective spark plugs are a cause of engine "misoperation" and the misoperation may manifest as shuddering, stumbling, vibration, and so forth. However, based on the NHTSA database for your year and model, as well as the recent Ford...