Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

A: When the USB device is set in shuffle mode,...

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I use the auxiliary input to play a device?

You can play music from a device – such as an MP3 player or a computer – by using an auxiliary cable. Here’s how: 1. Locate the auxiliary input, inside the center console. The auxiliary input looks like a headphone...

Q: What water pump would I buy for a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE 3.0?

Hi there. Remove the water pump to the vehicle and clean it off. On the pump you will see a part number which would be the number for a retail parts store to cross reference. When having a parts store...

Q: What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The low tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. If the light flashes for one minute, and then illuminates consistently, then the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is malfunctioning. If the light illuminates without ever flashing, then...