Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

3. How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

Q: How do you operate the XM Radio?

If your Accord is equipped with XM Radio, it offers you access to wealth of audio entertainment options far beyond what’s you’ll find on the AM or FM band. To operate the XM Radio, just do the following: Make...

Q: Low rpms can't reverse

Hello there. Thanks for writing in about your 2014 Nissan Versa Note. Many different faults could cause the vehicle to lack power. The most common would be a fuel pump, fuel filter, misfire condition, spark plugs, coil, battery, alternator, or...

Q: AC won't cool anymore. 2012 Nissan Altima

Hello. This only means you have refrigerant in the system, but the A/C compressor is not turning on. You should have the A/C checked to isolate why the compressor is not turning on. It may be a relay or possibly...