Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

A: When the USB device is set in shuffle mode,...

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I change the audio setting with the steering wheel?

The steering wheel sound system switches are all located on the backside of the steering wheel. To adjust the audio setting, you’ll want to reach your right hand behind the steering wheel, to find a cluster of buttons and...

Q: My brakes squel even though I have recently replaced pads and rotors.

Sometimes inexpensive brake pads will squeal even when new. Something you can try is to use some anti-brake squeal spray or lube designed for the backing plates of the brake pads. These can help with the high frequency vibrations that...

Q: Where are the tether anchors?

Your car has tether anchors to help secure certain child restraint systems. These anchors are located on the floor behind the rear seats and one of the third row seats. To use the tether anchors, follow the instructions provided by...