Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

A: When the USB device is set in shuffle mode,...

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I use the scan folder feature?

When listening to an MP3 disc, you can scan through the tracks on the selected folder. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down buttons to select CD Options, then press the...

Q: Overheating problem. Solution ?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Nissan 350Z. This may be related to a leak somewhere in your coolant system or potentially a bad thermostat. As you may know when the thermostat is stuck closed this prevents the coolant...

Q: 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD No Blend Door Working

Hello, you are going to need a diagnostic chart for this type of issues. The chart gives you a process to a path of repair or replacement for each code. When you have many system codes you would first check...