Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

3. How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

Q: Speedometer jumps up/down and van backfires. 1998 GMC Savana

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 GMC Savana 2500. The speedometer and radio may work together to adjust volume of the radio as the speed increases. The cluster or any of the affected modules may have a...

Q: How do I fix my cruise control?

Hello - check all fuses to be sure you don't have a blown fuse on a related circuit (cruise control, brake lights, ABS system). These can all affect cruise control operation. Make sure your brake lights are working, and that...

Q: Q: How do I use the seat heaters?

The front seats have seat heaters that allow your seats to be heated while you drive. The seats are controlled by the heated seat switches, which are on the center console. Press the LO button on the switch to heat...