Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: No sound display dashboard

I'm not sure if you're saying there is no sounds or display to the clock or the entire dash. If you're talking about the clock, I would check the 15 amp radio fuse as it may have blown when you...

Q: I replaced the clutch but the pedal sticks to the ground and won't go into gear

Hi. It sounds like the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder has gone bad. Both of these components aid in shifting the the car and effect the clutch pedal effectiveness. There could also be the possibility that the throw...

Q: What types of checks should I be conducting?

While you should have your car professionally maintained at all times, there are quite a few important checks that you should conduct on a regular basis. Doing so will help ensure that you aren’t in for any rude surprises. Here’s...