Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

A: When the USB device is set in shuffle mode,...

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: How much does it cost to change and or fix the coolant thermostat

Hi there. Quotes cannot be generated via the ask a mechanic portal. Your request is being forwarded to customer service. Please have your vehicle make, model, year, mileage, and VIN readily available. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can...

Q: Where are the air bags located?

Your Civic has a number of air bags located throughout the cabin. They’re designed to deploy under different conditions to protect against specific types of injuries. Of course, if the collision is particularly severe, they can all deploy at the...