Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

A: When the USB device is set in shuffle mode,...

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I skip songs on an iPod?

When you are playing an iPod through the sound system, you can use the audio controls to control the iPod. To skip a song while using an iPod, press the seek buttons on the audio system.

Q: Chirping noise when the car hits a bump

Hi. The chirping sound you are experiencing on your 2010 Nissan Cube sounds like it could be from noisy strut springs or a worn drive belt. Check the condition of the strut springs and drive belt to try and pinpoint...

Q: How do I use the seat warmers?

The front seat warmers are controlled by the Seat Warmer switches, which are on the center console. The switch nearest the driver controls the driver’s seat, while the switch nearest the passenger controls the passenger’s seat. To turn on either...