Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How do I scan through a CD?

The scan feature helps you figure out which track you want to listen to by playing you snippets of each track. To turn on the feature, press the Scan button. After pressing this button, the sound system will play the...

Q: Fuel EVAP line that runs under car is kinked how do I know if it is leaking? Also can I drive it like that if it's not leaking?

Hi there. In most cases, an EVAP leak will create an OBD-II trouble code, which is the best way to detect an EVAP leak. By having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, they will be able...

Q: How do I resume the speed control?

If your speed control has been canceled, but is still turned on, then you can resume the previous speed setting very easily. Simply press the Resume button on the steering wheel, and the vehicle will automatically accelerate to the previous...