Q: How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

How do I set the USB device in shuffle mode?

When the USB device is set in shuffle mode, it will play the songs in a random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button.

Q: How does the audio system theft protection work?

Your car’s radio has protection against theft in the form of a special code that has to be put in to get the radio to work if it ever loses power. This code will also need to be entered in...

Q: Hard cold starts

Make sure your battery and starter are in good enough condition to turn the engine over at high enough RPM's to start properly in low temperature conditions. Due to the relatively high miles, I would first check and confirm cylinder...

Q: How does the trunk light work?

Your trunk is the largest storage area in your Altima, and chances are good that you’ll need to get into it frequently, including in low-light situations. The trunk light is designed to illuminate the interior when the lid is open....