Q: How do I set the speed control?

How do I set the speed control?

3. How do I set the speed control?

Q: When I try to take off the engine felt like it wanted to fall out and violently shook until the car slowed down.

Most likely the engine has a plugged fuel filter. A plugged fuel filter will cause the engine to hesitate when under harsh throttle and make the vehicle shake. I recommend replacing the fuel filter and retesting to see if the...

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: Q: What does the brake Warning Light mean?

The brake Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. This light will illuminate for two reasons: the parking brake is engaged, or the brake fluid is low. When you notice that the light is on, disengage your parking brake....