Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

How do I set the parking brake?

3. Q: How do I set the parking brake?

Q: Warning message coming up on display panel.

When this warning comes up it is typically caused by a bad parking brake switch. The switch either fails or the connection comes loose. A mechanic would check this out by seeing if the brake light is coming on inside...

Q: Car vibrates and burning smell in wheel

If the brake caliper has failed, a replacement could repair the vibration issue. The most likely cause of the low speed idle is a parking brake failure, brake system issues, drive axle failure, or a bent wheel. A qualified technician,...

Q: TPMS FUSE NUMBER ?

The tire pressure warning system fuse is located in the fuse box located under the dash, just to the left of the steering column. The fuse box in question should have 33 fuse slots, although not all will be in...