Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

How do I set the parking brake?

3. Q: How do I set the parking brake?

Q: What is the recommended inflation pressure for my tires?

You should always inflate your tires to the to the proper pressure. This will increase the life of your tires, and the safety of your vehicle. The proper inflation pressure can be found on the tire and loading information label,...

Q: Grinding noise from tire

If the noise is constant, it may be the bearings. If the noise is only when braking, the noise may be brake related. Bearings typically make roaring/howling noises, while brakes typically make squeaking/grinding noises. A test drive and visual inspection...

Q: Front brakes rattling going downhill and steering wheel shakes.

Despite having the disc brakes and brake pads replaced on your Dodge Durango, there can be other reasons that could be producing these concerns. With the front brake rattling and steering wheel shaking, it is possible there was a part...