Q: How do I set the park driver’s door unlock mode?

How do I set the park driver’s door unlock mode?

3. How do I set the park driver’s door unlock mode?

Q: Q: Car dies while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle can stall for many reasons. You are going to want to start with the most common causes, or do some further testing. To start, the fuel pump may be going out and...

Q: Q: Fuel tank door not opening

The fuel door on this van also has a safety switch inside the door that will disable the automatic side door if the fuel door is open. The fuel door has to be opened in order to see if it...

Q: crank no start, replaced fuel pump, idles hard and dies on crank then will eventually level out and work, replaced throttle body,

Hi Sean. Thanks for sending in your question today. Typically a rough idle issue is caused by difficulty in mixing the air and fuel correctly. This is handled by the throttle body, the mass air flow sensor, and delivered through...