Q: How do I set the month and day format?

How do I set the month and day format?

3. How do I set the month and day format?

Q: How do I customize the Delayed Door Lock?

When the Delayed Door Lock feature is on and you press the lock button when one of the doors is open, the locks will wait until all the doors are closed, delay for a few seconds, and then lock. Turning...

Q: How do I use the ashtray?

Your vehicle has a removable ashtray, which fits into the front console cupholders. To use the ashtray, simply pull up on the lid, ash your cigarette or cigar, and push the lid back down. This will keep your ash in...

Q: Rough idling and shaking on a 2000 Blazer

You're a lucky man, you've had that thing for seven years and this is the first problem you have. I'm assuming you don't drive that many miles. On those, a lot of times it is a vacuum leak. I've got...