Q: How do I set the max speed?

How do I set the max speed?

3. How do I set the max speed?

Q: How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The automatic headlights are controlled by the exterior lamp control, which is on the turn signal lever. This lever protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the automatic headlights, rotate the exterior lamp control to...

Q: Will I fail VA State Inspection for broken tachometer? Speedometer works fine.

A tachometer is not equipped in all cars and should not be a failure item.

Q: I put in a new starter but car won't turn over

If the starter cranks, this is the same thing as turning over. If the starter is working just fine but the engine will not run, the cause of this is ignition or fuel related. I would recommend having your ignition...