Q: How do I set the intermittent wipers?

How do I set the intermittent wipers?

3. How do I set the intermittent wipers?

Q: Q: What is the key number?

A key number will be given to you with your set of keys. This number can be used to produce an authorized duplicate key. Write down the number and keep it somewhere safe, but outside of your vehicle. Tips You...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the cooled seats?

There are Cooled Seats in your truck. These Cooled Seats are useful when driving in hot weather. To turn on the Cooled Seats. Press the Cooled Seat button for the driver. Press the Cooled Seat button for the passenger...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror to the ideal position, so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust the mirror, manually tilt it up or down,...