Q: How do I set the driver alert?

How do I set the driver alert?

3. How do I set the driver alert?

Q: My 2004 Nissan X-Trail is intermittently stalling at traffic lights and stop signs.

Hi there. Having the exhaust manifold repaired should not have contributed to the engine stalling. Assuming, the Check Engine Light is not coming on, leads me to believe the ECM (engine control module)/computer is not recognizing the fault. As you...

Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass feature?

The flash-to-pass feature lets you briefly turn on the high-beams. To use this feature, pull the turn signal lever (which protrudes from the left side of the steering column) towards you, then immediately release.

Q: What does the other Warning Light mean?

The other Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates as a reminder to check or service vehicle items that don’t have their own service lights. The other Warning Light is programmed to come on after a...