Q: How do I set the driver alert?

How do I set the driver alert?

3. How do I set the driver alert?

Q: The car is leaking oil but no check engine light or overheating. But the oil burning off exhaust? What could be wrong?

Hi there. The most common cause of this type of oil leak is a valve cover gasket that has worn out. With nearly 20 years of operation on your Nissan Maxima, it's quite possible that the valve cover gasket has...

Q: How do I use the engine block heater in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

If your car is equipped with an engine block heater, this is an important safeguard to use during severe cold weather. Here’s how to use it (if your car is equipped with one): Make sure the engine is off....

Q: How much should a rear differential cost to replace in a 2013 rogue

The part cost depends on which model you have (and which drive train options) but for a completely remanufactured axle (including the differential), the part cost is in the range of $1,200 to $1,800 roughly. If you repair what you...