Q: How do I set the driver alert?

How do I set the driver alert?

3. How do I set the driver alert?

Q: Car starts up but stalls and the traction slip symbol comes on. What can cause this?

Hi there. Remove the battery cables and let the vehicle sit for about 30 minutes with no power. Then hook up the battery cables and turn on the key. Let the vehicle sit for about 1 minute. This will allow...

Q: How do I use the front and rear cup holders?

You have two cup holders in the front of the car, and another two for the second row seat. These provide a safe, convenient way to carry drinks with you. The third row seats (if equipped) do not have cup...

Q: What does the overdrive off light mean?

The overdrive off light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when the overdrive system on the transmission has been turned off. Tips The overdrive off light will briefly illuminate when the vehicle is turned on. The...