Q: How do I set the date?

How do I set the date?

3. How do I set the date?

Q: How do I decline a phone call?

When a paired device receives a phone call through the infotainment system, the sound system will be muted, and you will hear a ring through the sound system. To decline a call, rotate the MENU/SEL knob to Decline, then press...

Q: How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you...

Q: Q: Problems shifting into gears

Greetings. Tahoes for that year commonly encounter this issue due to shifter cables becoming faulty overtime. The cables will usually unravel and lose its ability to move the shift lever on the transmission properly. If you need further assistance, I...